21 Nov 2014

WIP: Yaktribe Competition 4, part 2

 The first book I made came out way too big, so I needed to sculpt a new one. This time much smaller. :)
 Then I glued the left arm to the miniature. It's a hand holding a autopistol, it's from a 40k Chaos Cultist.
 To the back side I added a knife to his gear, it's from Cadian Shock Troopers kit. The original High Elf model had some long hippie elf hair on it, so I used that to make the hair look long on the back and bolding on the top by adding hair with GreenStuff.

 The model I still missing the right arm, it's going to hold the book when it's cured. Since that is all that is missing at the moment I thought I just might base it already.

The base is a piece of a cork, with some plastic bits here and there. I used Citadel's Liquid Green Stuff to fill the gap I superglued the miniature in.

Also I drilled the barrel hole, never forget to drill the barrel hole if possible. :)


2 comments:

  1. Looking really good! Reminding me I need to get a move on with my entry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, look forward to seeing him painted.

    ReplyDelete